Store Person/Kitchen Porter
Great opportunity to join a growing team.
Our client, a well -known Hospitality market leader is currently seeking Store Person/Kitchen Porter for ongoing, full-time temporary job in Blanchardstown Dublin 15. Monday-Friday, Hours are 08:00 to 16:00. The starting hourly rate for these Store Person/Kitchen porter jobs is €10.50 per hour, with free meals available for long shifts.
The Duties of the Store person/Kitchen Porter job are:
- Collecting all the items used for cooking such as pots, pans and cutlery to be washed.
- Checking in food deliveries and ensuring HACCP regulations.
- Storing and rotation of all food products.
- Ensuring waste and compactor are maintained at all times.
- Washing down refrigerators, ovens, grills and cold storage.
- Ensuring food preparation sites are clean and ready.
- Maintaining the Grease traps and recording the information.
The Requirements for this Store Person/Kitchen Porter job are:
- EU Citizen/stamp 4 required.
- Tasks will be physically and Ability to work under pressure.
- HACCP and Manual handling certificates are desirable (full training can be provided if needed).
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Must be able to work early shifts to late finishes.
- Working Monday-Friday and Hours are 08:00 to 16:00.
Benefits of these Store Person/Kitchen Porter job:
- hourly rate is €10.50 per hour.
- Holiday pay.
- Weekly Wages.
- Free lunch provided.
- Full Training will be given.
If you are interested in the Store Person/Kitchen Porter Job in Blanchardstown Dublin 15, or any other jobs on the Excel Recruitment website, please apply via the link below, or contact Gerard Griffin on 01 871 76 76 or
email your CV All applications are treated in the strictest confidence.