Supermarket Assistant Manager
An exciting opportunity has come up to join our client, a successful supermarket in Dublin City Centre as a Supermarket Assistant Manager. Our client is an award-winning retailer with stores across Leinster. This this job opportunity comes with progression opportunities within the business. They are well known for their dedication to their fresh food offerings and an excellent deli.
This is a wonderful opportunity to join one of Ireland’s leading retailers as a Supermarket Assistant Manager with the view to develop your career within the business. The salary for this Supermarket Assistant Manager job is depending on experience. The ideal candidate for this grocery retail management position will have strong experience in the fresh food department.
Responsibilities as Supermarket Assistant Manager:
- Assistant the Store Manager with the daily operations of the store
- Working towards KPIs & targets (e.g. margin)
- Adhering to HACCP and Food Safety Regulations
- Ordering stock and managing waste
- Key holding responsibilities
Requirements for this Grocery Retail Assistant Manager job:
- Previous experience managing within a grocery retail environment
- A proven track record in achieving targets and KPIs
- Ability to successfully motivate and lead a team of staff
- Excellent customer service, motivational and organisational skills
Please send your CV in complete confidence to Claire Byrne in Excel Recruitment. Excel Recruitment is Ireland’s leading Retail Recruitment company and we are always happy to take a call from any retailers to discuss the various retail jobs we have across all Ireland. Please Call Claire today on 01-8148747 to discuss this Supermarket Assistant Manager job. Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.