Assistant Manager Cork
Our client is an award-winning retail Supermarket & Convenience supermarket group who is recruiting for an Assistant Manager for their flagship store, based between Cork City and Tipperary 30 minutes drive between both. This is a dynamic retail group, who has an excellent reputation for promoting within and developing some of the best Supermarket Managers in the region. Our client has a chain of stores and is now recruiting for a senior Trainee Manager or Duty Manager looking to step up to Assistant Manager level. This is a flagship store, not only for the owners of the business but for the brand across the country. This store employs up to 80 staff and has a huge turnover in sales. If you are an ambitious Manager who relishes a challenge and enjoys managing larger teams in a busy environment, this could be an ideal job for you. Rewarding salary and a good chance of career progression within this company.
The job of the Supermarket Assistant Manager:
- To ensure store standards are at the highest level at all times and drive sales across the entire store.
- Day to day management of this busy retail supermarket
- To ensure the implication of all legislation as it pertains to this store, in particular, Health and Safety Regulations, HACCP, Food Safety etc.
- Achieving targets with staff and Supervisors in order to maintain a healthy profit through the correct management of waste, wages, and general cost control.
- To achieve all targets as set by senior management including waste, margin etc.
- To lead customer service in store, achieving the highest possible standard.
Requirements for the Grocery Assistant Manager job :
- 3 to 4 years of management experience.
- Must have excellent organisational, leadership and motivational skills.
- Must be highly motivated and energetic with the ability to work in a fast paced and target driven environment.
- Effective communication skills and the ability to manage staff.
- You must be an ambitious Manager, who is looking to develop and progress further in your career.
If you feel you have the necessary attributes and experience for this Assistant Manager job in Cork please apply by following the instructions below.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call me on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.