Senior Grocery Manager Job Cork
Our client is a highly established grocery retail group with 5 busy grocery shops in the group with plans to expand and open two more retail shops in the coming year. This is an excellent group who are very professional and have an excellent track record for developing and promoting within. Our client has recently been granted planning permission to invest close to €1 million into their flagship store in Cork. This store is already performing at the highest rate, with an average turnover of €6.5 million yearly and has a team of 70 staff, this will soon become one of the highest turnover convenient supermarket stores in Ireland. We are seeking a hard-working Retail Manager who is passionate grocery Management and would love an opportunity to be part of a winning retail team. This group has also won numerous awards, for best team, best in fresh, overall store of the year and many more. You should hold a senior Department Manager role or equivalent an Assistant Manager role in a busy grocery shop.
The job of the Supermarket Assistant Manager:
- To ensure store standards are at the highest level at all times and drive sales across the entire store.
- Day to day management of this busy retail supermarket
- To ensure the implication of all legislation as it pertains to this store, in particular, Health and Safety Regulations, HACCP, Food Safety etc.
- Achieving targets with staff and Supervisors in order to maintain a healthy profit through the correct management of waste, wages, and general cost control.
- To achieve all targets as set by senior management including waste, margin etc.
- To lead customer service in store, achieving the highest possible standard
Requirements for the Grocery Assistant Manager job :
- 3 to 4 years of management experience.
- Must have excellent organisational, leadership and motivational skills.
- Must be highly motivated and energetic with the ability to work in a fast paced and target driven environment.
- Effective communication skills and the ability to manage staff.
- You must be an ambitious Manager, who is looking to develop and progress further in your career
If you feel you have the necessary attributes and experience for this Assistant Manager job in Cork please apply by following the instructions below.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call me on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.