Supermarket Assistant Manager Job South Dublin
Here at Excel Recruitment, we have a wonderful opportunity for an Assistant Manager to join our client, a market leader in Grocery Retail. This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-known supermarket brand who have focus on their fresh food offerings and providing exceptional customer service.
This Supermarket Assistant Manager job in South Dublin is perfect for you if you are a Department Manager or Team Leader looking to take the next step in your grocery retail management career. Our client offers plenty of career progression and provides optimal training and development to their staff.
Salary depending on experience.
Responsibilities as Supermarket Assistant Manager:
- Assistant the Store Manager with the daily operations of the store
- Working towards KPIs & targets (e.g. margin)
- Ensuring all HACCP and Health and Safety regulations are adhered to
- Stock and waste management
- Key holding responsibilities
Requirements for this Grocery Retail Assistant Manager job:
- Previous experience managing within a grocery retail environment
- A proven track record in achieving targets and KPIs
- Ability to successfully motivate and lead a team of staff
- Excellent customer service, motivational and organisational skills
Should you be interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please upload your current CV to the link provided or call Claire on 01 8148747 for a confidential chat if you hold the relevant experience.