Supermarket Assistant Manager North Dublin
Here at Excel Recruitment, we have an exciting opportunity for a Supermarket Assistant Manager to join our client in North Dublin. This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-known Supermarket which is a staple of the local community. This store has a focus on exceptional customer service and great value.
If you have experience managing a small team, in a Trainee Manager or Supervisor capacity then this Assistant Manager job is perfect for you. The job of Assistant Manager comes with an excellent salary and future opportunities to progress within the business.
Responsibilities as Supermarket Assistant Manager:
- Assistant the Store Manager with the daily operations of the store
- Working towards KPIs & targets (e.g. margin)
- Adhering to HACCP and Food Safety Regulations
- Ordering stock and managing waste
- Keyholding responsibilities
Requirements for this Grocery Retail Assistant Manager job:
- Previous experience managing within a grocery retail environment
- A proven track record in achieving targets and KPIs
- Ability to successfully motivate and lead a team of staff
- Excellent customer service, motivational and organisational skills
If you are interested in this Supermarket Assistant Manager job in North Dublin then please apply via the link. All applications are handled in the strictest confidence.