Supermarket Assistant Manager Job
Here at Excel Recruitment, we have an exciting opportunity for a Supermarket Assistant Manager to join our client in North County Dublin. Our client is well known in the local area for their dedication to providing excellent customer service.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a Supermarket brand that have a focus on Fresh Food and exceptional Customer Service. If you have experience managing a team, in a Supervisor or Team Leader capacity then this Assistant Manager job is perfect for you to take the next step in your grocery retail career.
This Assistant Manager’s job comes with an excellent salary and future opportunities to progress.
Responsibilities as Supermarket Assistant Manager:
- Assistant the Store Manager with the daily operations of the store
- Working towards KPIs & targets (e.g. margin)
- Adhering to HACCP and Food Safety Regulations
- Ordering stock and managing waste
- Keyholding responsibilities
Requirements for this Grocery Retail Assistant Manager job:
- Previous experience managing within a grocery retail environment
- A proven track record in achieving targets and KPIs
- Ability to successfully motivate and lead a team of staff
- Excellent customer service, motivational and organisational skills
If you are interested in this Supermarket Assistant Manager job in North County Dublin then please apply via the link. All applications are handled in the strictest confidence.