An opportunity is available for an Assistant Manager to join a successful supermarket store based in Kildare. Our client is one of Ireland’s most significant retail groups in the country and is a forerunner in the grocery retail market.
Responsibilities as Supermarket Assistant Manager:
- To ensure store standards are of the highest standards at all times
- Drive sales across the entire grocery retail store
- Day to day management of a fast-paced grocery retail store
- To ensure the implication of all legislation as it pertains to this store, in particular, Health and Safety Regulations, HACCP, Food Safety, etc.
- Achieving targets with staff and management in order to achieve the optimum sales levels while ensuring that operational costs are kept as low as possible
- To achieve all targets as set by senior management
- Responsible for carrying out regular stock takes to forecast where possible losses could occur and work with the audit team to develop procedures to limit such losses
Requirements for this Supermarket Assistant Manager Job:
- Must have 2-3 years management experience
- Must have excellent organisational, leadership and motivational skills
- Must be highly motivated and energetic with the ability to work in a fast paced and target driven environment
- Effective communication skills and the ability to manage staff
- Have a keen interest in the Grocery Retail Sector
If you feel you have the necessary attributes and experience for this Supermarket Assistant Manager job in Kildare please apply by following the instructions below.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call Nikki on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.