Supermarket Assistant Manager
Here at Excel Recruitment, we have an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Manager to join our client, one of Ireland’s leading retailers. This Assistant Manager job is based in North Dublin. Our client prides themselves on their down to earth company culture.
The ideal candidate for the Assistant Manager job will be customer service focussed and have the ability to thrive in a fast pace working environment. With expansion plans on the cards for our client in the upcoming years, there will be plenty of future opportunities to progress within their business.
Salary depending on experience.
Responsibilities as Supermarket Assistant Manager:
- Assistant the Store Manager with the daily operations of the store
- Working towards KPIs & targets (e.g. margin)
- Adhering to HACCP and Food Safety Regulations
- Ordering stock and managing waste
- Keyholding responsibilities
Requirements for this Grocery Retail Assistant Manager job:
- Previous experience managing within a grocery retail environment
- A proven track record in achieving targets and KPIs
- Ability to successfully motivate and lead a team of staff
- Excellent customer service, motivational and organisational skills
If you are interested in this Supermarket Assistant Manager job in Dublin then please apply via the link. All applications are handled in the strictest confidence.