Supermarket Butcher Manager
I am searching for a Supermarket Butcher Manager on behalf of our client, an award-winning grocery retail chain in Kildare. Their stores across Leinster are renowned for their dedication to fresh food and high standards.
As a Head Butcher within our client’s store, you will be leading a strong team of skilled butchers and liaising closely with the Fresh Food Manager and Store Manager on an ongoing basis. By taking full responsibility for the butcher department, you will be taking pride in the impressive counter displays and leading by example in providing excellent customer service.
Responsibilities as a Head Butcher:
- Running the daily operations of the meat department
- Ordering stock and managing stock rotation
- Reducing wastage and driving sales & margin
- Meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Training and developing a strong team of butchers
- Merchandising the fresh meat and prepack counters
Requirements for this Butcher Manager Job:
- Previous experience managing a team of butchers
- Excellent knife skills and a creative flare
- Time management and organisational skills
- Knowledge of HACCP & food safety regulations
If you’re interested in this Butcher Manager job, please send your CV in complete confidence to Claire Byrne. Excel Recruitment is Ireland’s leading retail recruitment company and we are always happy to take a call from any retailers to discuss the various retail jobs we have across all Ireland. Please call Claire today on 01-8148747 to discuss this job. Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.