Senior Delicatessen Fresh Food Manager Dublin 12
We here in Excel Recruitment, currently have a great opportunity for a Senior Food Manager for a busy store based in one of our clients high turnover supermarkets in Dublin 12.
We are seeking a foodie Manager from a high volume catering business, supermarket or high volume convenience store environment looking for a new opportunity.
If you are a good Retail Manager looking to join a larger organisation to progress your career with or if you relish a challenge, our client is now recruiting for a senior Delicatessen Manager in one of their top 5 stores.
Our client is one of the biggest names in retail and is known for delivering an exceptional customer experience, they deliver some of the best standards seen in supermarkets right across the industry and has a reputation for developing some of the best Retail Managers in the country.
Our client is a highly successful business that last year reported sales of approx €3.2 billion. If you are looking to join a bigger retail business, where you will manage a larger team in high turnover store please apply below. Our client will offer a starting salary off €35,000 DOE along with nice benefits.
Requirements of the Fresh Food Manager Role:
- Fresh Food management experience within a busy Retail convenience store or supermarket or catering business.
- Experience working in a fast-paced and pressured retail environment.
- Experience supervising a team, delegating and organizing rosters and lunch schedules.
- Experience with Fresh Food costs, managing targets such as waste, margin or shrink Fully HACCP and food safety training
- Experience in dealing with health and safety audits, and as such excelling through such audits.
- A ‘foodie’ with a passion for the industry whom is standard driven.
Responsibilities of the Fresh Food Manager job:
- Day to day management of the fresh food departments.
- Managing a team of staff members ensuring a productive team
- Continuously bringing forth new ideas to increase sales and standards of the department.
- Achieving set targets set by Management, such as weekly waste & margin.
- Ensuring all HACCP documentation is up to date.
- Shop minding duties, you must be flexible to work one to two evenings a week depending on business needs.
- Excelling in annual health and safety audits.
- Ad-hoc duties.
Please send your CV in complete confidence to Sean Thomas in Excel Recruitment
Excel Recruitment is Ireland leading Retail Recruitment company and we are always happy to take a call from any retailers to discuss the various retail jobs we have across all Ireland. 01-8148747