Supermarket General Manager, Cork
Excel Recruitment is currently seeking a Senior Supermarket Manager for a Floor Manager position with a big box retailer in Cork. Our client is one of Ireland’s largest and most reputable indigenous retail groups and so will offer excellent training and promotion opportunities.
The right candidate for this Supermarket General Manager job will have excellent customer service skills as well as previous experience managing a department in a supermarket retail environment,
This job offers an excellent work-life balance, a competitive salary package, and excellent job security.
Your role and responsibilities as General Manager:
- Driving sales, standards and growth within your department and the store
- Building a strong rapport with customers and staff
- Achieving all KPI’s and targets as directed by head office
- Leading, developing and motivating a large team of colleagues
- Ensuring that all health and safety and standard operating procedures are adhered to at all times
Who you are:
- Previous management experience in a large retail or wholesale business
- A customer orientated individual with a genuine passion for driving sales and standards
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Strong problem-solving abilities
If you are interested in this General Manager job or any other job opportunities on the Excel Recruitment website, then please apply to Christabelle Pierce via the link below. All applications will be handled with the strictest confidence.