Senior Grocery Manager North Dublin
We here in Excel Recruitment have a top Grocery Manager job available with one of the top grocery supermarket chains in Ireland at present. This is a senior Grocery Shop Floor Managers job in one of the most prestigious supermarket chains in Ireland. As the Shop Floor grocery Manager, you will be responsible for running all aspects of the grocery, ambient departments, everything from controlling your budgets, KPI’s and managing large teams.
Our client is extremely well-known in the retail trade and has an excellent reputation for developing senior retailers. Our client is a highly commercial retail business, you must have a strong commercial acumen and have experience managing teams in a fast-paced and pressurised grocery environment. You should be currently working in a supermarket or grocery environment.
Key Responsibilities of the Department Manager:
- The management of the day-to-day operations of the Department
- Manage the Profit and Loss.
- Manage all costs and with responsibility for sales and margin targets.
- Ensure efficient stock flow and stock management.
- Train and develop your team within your department.
- To ensure merchandising and presentation of the entire department is of the highest standard at all times.
- To ensure Customer Care in the entire store is of the highest standard.
- Ensuring promotions are implemented to agreed plan and time.
Skill & Qualities of the Job:
- Enjoy & thrive on working in a fast-paced environment.
- The Candidate should be highly motivated and energetic
- Must have a proven track record in meeting targets and deadlines.
- Have excellent communication skills.
If you feel you have the necessary attributes and experience for this Managers job please apply by following the instructions below.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call me on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.