Senior Assistant Manager job Kildare
We here in Excel Recruitment have a great opportunity available for a senior Supermarket Manager who would like a chance to work with an excellent retail brand. This is a large store with over 65 staff employed here and has a high turnover. We are seeking a Senior Assistant Store Manager capable of managing large teams and has an excellent attention to detail. If you would like a chance to work with a dynamic team, in a store known for high standards, this is a great opportunity to progress with one of Ireland’s most successful supermarket chains.
Excellent starting salary on offer DOE
Responsibilities of the Assistant Manager Job
- Ensuring the store meets its agreed budgets and targets, set out goals and objections with Managers at the weekly meetings.
- Ensuring the store is kept to high standards at all times
- Report directly to the Store Manager or Owner on any store related issues
- Take full control of the shop in the absence of Store Manager, responsible for the upkeep of standards, and ensure all staff is engaged and set daily and weekly targets.
- Rostering for the store including management and ensuring all peak times are managed accordingly
- Responsible for the general upkeep of the supermarket, dealing with all the day to day queries organising and delegating of staff and management.
Skills and experience required for Retail Assistant Manager job
- 5 years Management experience in a Grocery Supermarket or a retail convenience environment at senior level.
- Experience Managing staff, performance management and rostering
- Excellent attention to detail required
- Excellent communication skills
Please send your CV in complete confidence to Sean Thomas in Excel Recruitment
Excel Recruitment is Ireland leading Retail Recruitment company and we are always happy to take a call from any retailers to discuss the various retail jobs we have across all Ireland. 01-8148747