Retail Grocery Store Manager
We here in Excel Recruitment are recruiting on behalf of our client who is a professional retailer who owns two very busy supermarkets in the County Laois location. Our client is a passionate and experienced retailer and is known for delivering excellent standards in Fresh Foods and customer service. Our client is looking to take a step back in order to develop the business further and so he is looking to recruit an experienced Grocery Retail Manager for his store in Co Laois. We are looking for a passionate retailer, with experience Managing in a high volume convenience store or supermarket store, managing a team of staff and maintaining high standards in Fresh Foods. This is an excellent challenge for an experienced retailer to help grow our client’s group of stores. Our client will offer full autonomy to manage your own store and staff.
Key Responsibilities for the job of Store Manager
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of this busy Supermarket
- Drive sales, service, productivity and standards throughout the store
- Liaise regularly with the store owner
- Achieving targets with a management team and staff so as to achieve maximum sales while ensuring that you do so incurring the lowest possible costs.
- Responsible for the staffing levels in each store to ensure that necessary staff are in place to maintain operating standards while at the same time monitoring turnover and customer numbers to ensure that productivity targets are achieved
- Carry out all Health & Safety, HACCP and any other legal requirements
- Carry out regular stock takes to identify and determine where losses could occur and alongside the Audit team implement and develop procedures to reduce such loss.
Skills & Experience required for this job:
- You will be highly motivated and energetic
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment and thrive under pressure.
- You will have a strong Work ethic and thrive for Success
- Retail Management experience within a fast paced retail supermarket or convenience background
- You will have gained management experience, leadership experience and man-management experience in the business.
- This is a target driven environment where you must be able to demonstrate your ability to achieve results within tight deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written & verbal)
- Excellent presentation skills
Please send your CV in complete confidence to Sean Thomas in Excel Recruitment
Excel Recruitment are Ireland leading Retail Recruitment company and we are always happy to take a call from any retailers to discuss the various retail jobs we have across all Ireland. 01-8148747