Supermarket Store Manager– Galway
Excel Recruitment are currently seeking an exceptional Supermarket Store Manager for our client in Galway. Our client is a multi-national retailer who offers excellent opportunities for career advancement as well as job security and work-life balance.
The ideal candidate for this Store Manager job will have a proven track record in managing large teams as well as the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
The Store Manager candidate will have extensive management experience in a retail or hospitality environment.
The starting salary for this job is €57K per annum, this is a progressive salary and will grow with your length of service with the company.
Who you are:
- 4+ years management experience in a fast-paced environment
- Full Driver’s licence with access to own transport
- Experience working in a KPI/target driven environment and a proven track record in achieving these targets
- Third level qualification is desirable but not essential.
- A determined individual who is adept at working in fast-paced, high-volume environments
Responsibilities of this Store Manager Job:
- Maintaining excellent store standards at all times
- Achieving KPIs and targets as directed by head office
- Providing the highest standard of customer service at all time
- Maximising store profit while controlling costs
- Cash management both at checkouts and in back office
- General Merchandising duties
- Overseeing the overall day to day running of the store
If you are interested in this Store Manager job or any other opportunities on the Excel Recruitment website then please apply to Christabelle Pierce via the link below. All applications will be handled with the strictest confidence.