Grocery Store Manager Job Dublin
We here in Excel Recruitment are currently seeking a passionate and experienced Retailer to join my client business who is a well established Irish Supermarket store in Dublin. Our client operates a successful Supermarket store that has up to 50 staff employed here with a yearly turnover 8 Million yearly. Our client is looking for an experienced Manager who would relish an opportunity to work with one of Ireland’s biggest and most successful Retail names.
You will be leading a team of 50 + staff to exceed in all categories and become of the best performing Supermarket in your region. Our Client is a highly orientated fresh food and customer service business and so our client is seeking a manager with a background in this environment who is passionate about working with people and is highly ambitious.
Key Responsibilities for the job of Store Manager
- Full responsibility for the day-to-day management of this busy convenience Supermarket
- Drive sales, service, productivity and standards throughout the store
- Liaise regularly with the business owner and Regional Managers
- Achieving targets with a management team and staff so as to achieve maximum sales while ensuring that you do so incur the lowest possible costs.
- Responsible for the staffing & Management levels in each store to ensure that necessary staff are in place to maintain operating standards while at the same time monitoring turnover and customer numbers to ensure that productivity targets are achieved
- Carry out all Health & Safety, HACCP and any other legal requirements
- Carry out regular stock takes to identify and determine where losses could occur and alongside the Audit team implement and develop procedures to reduce such loss.
Skills & Experience required for this job:
- You will be highly motivated and energetic
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment and thrive under pressure.
- You will have a strong Work ethic and thrive for Success
- Retail Grocery Management experience within a fast paced retail supermarket or high convenience background
- You will have gained management experience, leadership experience and man-management experience in the business.
- This is a target driven environment where you must be able to demonstrate your ability to achieve results within tight deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written & verbal)
- Excellent presentation skills
Please send your CV in complete confidence to Sean Thomas in Excel Recruitment
Excel Recruitment is Ireland leading Retail Recruitment company and we are always happy to take a call from any retailers to discuss the various retail jobs we have across all Ireland. 01-8148747