The store manager role comes with a significant salary of 52k. Our client offers excellent training and career progression. We are looking for an experienced and passionate manager, who has worked in a competitive and challenging retail environment. You should be a hands-on ambitious retail manager looking to grow and develop your career within our client’s large organisation.
Key responsibilities for this Supermarket Store Manager:
- Maintaining excellent store standards at all times.
- Achieving KPIs and targets as directed by head office.
- Providing the highest standard of customer service at all time.
- Maximising store profit while controlling costs.
- Cash management both at checkouts and in back office.
- General Merchandising duties.
- Overseeing the overall day to day running of the store.
Type of candidates for Supermarket Store Manager:
- You will be highly energetic and motivated.
- You will have a strong work ethic and thrive for success.
- Excellent leadership, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Full clean driving license.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
If you are interested in this fuel retail regional manager job or any other job opportunities on the Excel Recruitment website then please apply via the link below or you can call me, Nikki Murran on 018148747 to discuss potential job opportunities. All applications are handled in the strictest confidence.