Supermarket Store Manager Miltown Malbay
Our client, a staple of the local community is looking for an experienced retailer to join their supermarket as a Store Manager. Our client has won the Clare Retailer of The Year Award in recent years. The store has an inclusive culture and a lovely team of staff.
This Store Manager job comes with an excellent salary and future opportunities to progress within the business. This is an excellent opportunity to join a Supermarket brand who have a focus on Fresh Food and exceptional Customer Service. Management experience is essential for this Store Manager job.
Responsibilities as Supermarket Store Manager:
- Managing the daily operations of the busy store
- Training and developing staff
- Ordering stock and managing stock rotation
- Maintaining excellent store standards
- Looking after the staff roster and allocating annual leave
Requirements for this Retail Store Manager job:
- Previous management experience in a grocery retail store
- A proven track record achieving targets and KPIs
- Excellent motivational, organisation and communication skills
- A passion for grocery retail and fresh food
If you are interested in this Supermarket Store Manager job in Clare then please apply to Claire via the link. All applications are handled in the strictest confidence.