Supermarket Store Manager West Cork
The Store Manager role comes with a significant salary. Our client offers excellent training and career progression. We are looking for an experienced and passionate manager, who has worked in a competitive and challenging retail environment. You should be a hands-on ambitious retail manager looking to grow and develop your career within our client’s large organisation.
Salary Depending on experience.
Key responsibilities for this Supermarket Store Manager:
- Maintaining excellent store standards at all times.
- Achieving KPIs and targets as directed by the head office.
- Providing the highest standard of customer service at all time.
- Maximising store profit while controlling costs.
- Cash management both at checkouts and in the back office.
- General Merchandising duties.
- Overseeing the overall day to day running of the store.
Type of candidates for Supermarket Store Manager:
- You will be highly energetic and motivated.
- You will have a strong work ethic and thrive for success.
- Excellent leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Full clean driving license.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
If you are interested in this Supermarket Store Manager job in West Cork or any other job opportunities on the Excel Recruitment website then please apply via the link below or you can call me, Nikki Murran on 018148747 to discuss potential job opportunities.
All applications are handled in the strictest confidence.