Senior Store Manager West Dublin
A successful supermarket group is recruiting for a Store Manager to join their winning team in West Dublin. The owners of this store spent over €1 million revamping this new concept store. It has the very best equipment and foodie concepts that are now cutting edge in retail. This is a highly ambitious group with a great track record of progressing senior Managers to go on to open their own store or move up the ladder to bigger organisations. As the Store Manager, you will manage up to forty staff members and key personnel including an Assistant Managers and Trainees.
This is an excellent opportunity to take up the running of this high profile store, drive the sales forward and reap the benefits and rewards of this success.
This client has seven stores, with plans to open more in the future.
Our client is offering a starting salary of €45,000 – €50,000 DOE
Key Responsibilities for the job of Store Manager
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of this high turnover convenience supermarket store
- Drive sales, service, productivity and standards throughout the store
- Liaise regularly with the store owner and Operations Manager
- Achieving targets with the management team and staff, such as driving sales, overhead, waste and shrink
- Responsible for the staffing levels in each department to ensure that necessary staff are in place to maintain operating standards while at the same time monitoring turnover and customer numbers to ensure that productivity targets are achieved
- Carry out all Health & Safety, HACCP and any other legal requirements
- Carry out regular stock takes to identify and determine where losses could occur and alongside the audit team implement and develop procedures to reduce such loss.
Skills & Experience required for this Manager job:
- You will be highly motivated and energetic
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment and thrive under pressure.
- You will have a strong work ethic and thrive for success
- Retail Management experience within a fast paced retail supermarket or convenience background
- You will have gained management experience, leadership experience and man-management experience in the business.
- This is a target driven environment where you must be able to demonstrate your ability to achieve results within tight deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written & verbal)
- Excellent presentation skills
Please send your CV in complete confidence to Sean Thomas in Excel Recruitment
Excel Recruitment is Ireland leading Retail Recruitment company and we are always happy to take a call from any retailers to discuss the various retail jobs we have across all Ireland. 01-8148747