Supermarket Store Manager Wicklow
Here at Excel Recruitment, we have an exciting opportunity to join a forerunner for grocery retail in Ireland as a Supermarket Store Manager. This is the ideal job for you if you have previous managerial experience in a fast-paced, demanding grocery retail setting.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Grocery Department Manager or an Assistant Manager to take the next step in their grocery retail career. The job comes with opportunities for further progression, an exceptional package, and a wonderful working environment.
This Supermarket Store Manager job comes with a salary between €40k – €50k DOE.
Key responsibilities for this Store Manager Job:
- Providing excellent customer service
- Delegating tasks to the team, ensuring store standards are of the highest caliber
- Achieving targets and KPIs as set
- Training and developing the Management Team
The Requirements for this Store Manager Job:
- Previous experience managing a large team of staff
- Exemplary motivational, organisational and leadership skills
- A proven track record in achieving targets
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced retail environment
- A genuine passion for grocery retail
If you feel you have the necessary attributes and experience for this Supermarket Store Manager Job please apply by following the instructions below.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call Nikki Murran on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.