An exciting opportunity has become available for a Supermarket Store Manager to join one of Ireland’s most recognisable retail groups.
Our client is currently seeking a dynamic Store Manager to lead and manage one of their busiest Dublin stores. Our client is a market leader due to their focus on exceptional customer service and innovation. They constantly seek to elevate their customer experience and grow and improve their product range, particularly within the area of Fresh Food.
The ideal candidate for this role will be an experienced Supermarket Manager, passionate about people and product. You will thrive in a fast-paced, professional retail environment and will have the instincts and skills to ensure your team can do the same.
As Supermarket Store Manager, you will
- Ensure store standards are at the highest level at all times.
- Lead the Customer Service in store and ensure it is of the highest standard at all times.
- Day to day management of all the staff and store operations.
- Have an in-depth knowledge of all legislation as it pertains to this store, in particular, Health and Safety Regulations, Employment Legislation etc.
- Control all costs of the business and achieve targets set such as Sales, Margin and Gross Profit etc.
- Ensure regular communication with the Owner, Management and Staff.
The ideal candidate for this Supermarket Store Manager job will have
- 3+ years experience as a Store Manager
- Must have excellent organisational, communication, leadership and motivational skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Keen interest in the Grocery retail business with a passion for food.
- Must have a proven record in achieving KPI’s.
If you have the necessary attributes and experience for this Supermarket Store Manager please apply below. Alternatively, please call 01-8148747 to discuss the role in complete confidence.