Supermarket Store Manager– South Dublin
Excel Recruitment are currently seeking an experienced Store Manager for our client in South Dublin. Our client is an outstanding retailer who has multiple stores across Ireland and is part of a strong symbol group. This is a busy, high-turnover supermarket store with strong roots in the local community so the Store Manager will need to be extremely customer-focused.
The ideal candidate for this Supermarket Store Manager job will have a genuine passion for driving sales and standards as well as previous management experience in a grocery retail setting.
An excellent salary package is on offer for the right candidate for this Store Manager job.
Your role and responsibilities as Store Manager:
- Ensuring Management Team is trained appropriately and to the highest standard.
- Ensuring merchandising and presentation of the entire store is of the highest standard at all times.
- Controlling Stocktaking procedures.
- Developing members of staff and the management team through the use of Appraisals, Training, and Development, Promotion, etc.
- Seeking opportunities to develop yourself in relation to technical training and professional development.
Who you are:
- Previous people management experience in a grocery retail environment
- Proven customer service skills
- Experience in pushing sales, driving profit margin and controlling costs
- Strong leadership, communication, and motivation skills
If you are interested in this Supermarket Store Manager job or any other job opportunities on the Excel Recruitment website then please apply to Christabelle Pierce via the link below. All applications will be handled with the strictest confidence.