Supermarket Trainee Manager, Sligo
Excel Recruitment are currently seeking a Trainee Manager role for our client who are one of Ireland’s leading grocery retailers. Our client is a large supermarket chain with stores across the entirety of Ireland and they are a much-loved, household name.
The Trainee Manager will need to be an enthusiastic grocery retailer with a drive to succeed and a passion for retail. This company will offer a competitive salary and ample opportunities for further growth and development with this large-scale retail business.
If you have retail management experience and are looking for your chance to progress with a mighty Irish company then this just might be the job for you.
Who you are:
- Previous management experience in the grocery retail sector
- A passion for customer service and standards
- Excellent leadership, organisational, communication and motivational skills
Responsibilities for this Supermarket Trainee Manager role:
- Manage the store as required
- Ensure that best practices are in place in the store, including merchandising standards/store set up & finish and the running of promotions.
- Adherence to the communication process especially in relation to handovers
- Assist the manager by keeping a focus on reducing waste and markdown in the department
If you are interested in this Supermarket Trainee Manager Job or any other job opportunities on the Excel Recruitment website then please apply via the link below or you can call me, Christabelle Pierce on 018148747 and I would be happy to discuss job opportunities with you. All applications are handled in the strictest confidence.