Supermarket Trainee Manager in Dublin
Our Client is looking to recruit a Senior Retail Trainee Manager for their store in Dublin. Our client is a large and highly successful supermarket group, who are an industry leader in grocery retail in Ireland.
The right candidate for this Senior Trainee Manager job will need to have the capability to step up and take responsibility for the store in the absence of the store manager, they will also be second in command over a large department in store.
This business offers excellent training and opportunities for further progression within the business.
The duties of this Retail Senior Trainee Manager Job are:
- Supervise the department as required
- Ensure that best practices are in place in the department including merchandising standards/store set up & finish and the running of promotions.
- Adherence to the communication process especially in relation to handovers.
- Assist the manager by keeping a focus on reducing waste and markdown in the department
- Assist the Duty Manager by keeping a focus on controlling shrink
The Requirements for this Retail Trainee Manager Job are:
- Previous experience working as a Trainee Manager or Supervisor in a retail environment
- A real passion for grocery retail
- Excellent leadership, organisational, communication and motivational skills
If you are interested in this Senior Retail Trainee Manager Job in Dublin, or any other jobs on the Excel Recruitment website, please apply via the link below, or contact Christabelle Pierce on 018148747. All applications are treated in the strictest confidence.