Search for your next opportunity
Supervising Managing Pharmacist – Stillorgan
Excel Recruitment are excited to be recruiting for Irelands leading pharmacy chain. Our client a dynamic and diverse place to work are looking for a Supervising Managing Pharmacist in Stillorgan, south Dublin.
Hours: Full time
Competitive Salary on offer
- Private Medical Insurance
- Guaranteed Continued Professional Development (CPD)
- Enhanced Sick Pay
- Maternity leave benefit
- Adoptive leave benefit
- Paternity leave benefit
- Compassionate Leave
Duties for Supervising Managing Pharmacist:
- To operate the dispensary in accordance with all the legal responsibilities pertaining to the profession of pharmacy
- To exercise all aspects of law, ethics and codes of practice as laid down by the Irish Pharmaceutical Society.
- To drive sales through the effective use of company promotions.
- To seek new business opportunities by examining the local markets and competitor activities.
- To actively manage the Pharmacy wages budget.
- To ensure all team members are aware of and understand their roles and responsibilities in the pharmacy.
Supervising Managing Pharmacist must:
- Must be 3 years qualified
- Must hold a PSI approved Pharmacy Qualification and be registered with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland.
- Previous experience in team management and ideally experience in retail pharmacy
If you have the necessary skills and experience and are interested in this Supervising Managing Pharmacist job, please apply below to Barbara Kelly in complete confidence or call 0877379636 for further information on the job.