A fantastic opportunity has become available for a dedicated Superving Pharmacist in North Dublin.
An award-winning pharmacy group renowned for their commitment to customer care are seeking a customer focused Pharmacist to join their team. Along with their dispensary and OTC facilities, they offer an array of pharmacy services that help patients improve their health and well-being. Our client is a vital part of the community they serve with a loyal and diverse client base. Meeting customer needs and providing exceptional customer service and aftercare is their number 1 priority. As Supervising Pharmacist, you will continue this ethos, interacting on a daily basis and building relationships with your core customers, ensuring their healthcare needs are made simpler, easier and within reach.
This Supervising Pharmacist job offers a great salary and work-life balance, while becoming an integral and leading part of the business for both your team and customers, excelling in your career in a welcoming and inclusive environment.
As Supervising Pharmacist, you will:
- Receive, record and assemble prescriptions, issue the appropriate receipts
- Advise on, recommend and serve customers over the counter medicines
- To ensure the smooth running of the dispensary, including, maintaining computer records and ensure that relevant paperwork is kept up to date and accurate.
- To ensure that any errors or safety issues are recorded and resolved promptly
The successful applicant for this Supervising Pharmacist job will need:
- Minimum 3 years registered with the PSI
- Genuine passion for meeting the needs of your customer and love for customer interaction.
- A personable communicator with the ability and desire to build rapport with customers
- Proven successful track record of maintaining but also growing the dispensary business
- A genuine commitment to delivering and maintaining excellent customer care in a community-based pharmacy
If you have the necessary skills and experience and are interested in this Supervising Pharmacist job, please apply below or alternatively call 018148747 in complete confidence.