Excel Recruitment are recruiting for an award-winning, Irish-owned community pharmacy group, with strong ambitions to continue to grow. They are embedded in local communities and understand the importance of health care to their customers and their families. They’re health people. They take the time to listen and provide the health advice their customers need.
Supervising Pharmacist for Balbriggan, north Dublin.
- No late nights.
- No Sundays.
- 4 day week
- Would suit both an ambitious pharmacist looking for their first role as a Supervising Pharmacist, or a more experienced pharmacist looking for a change.
- Supported in-store by an excellent team which includes an experienced technician.
- Excellent support structures are also available centrally from our Pharmacist management team.
The Supervising Pharmacist will do:
- Responsible for the day to day running for the dispensary in the pharmacy.
- Responsible for receiving, recording and assembling of prescriptions.
- Advising, recommending customers of OTC medicines
- Giving professional advice on prescriptions
What is needed from the successful the candidate:
- Minimum 3 years registered with the PSI
- Genuine passion customer interaction on meeting their needs
- An excellent communicator with the ability and desire to build rapport with customers
- Ability to grow the dispensary business
- Commitment to delivering and maintaining excellent customer care in a community-based pharmacy
If you have the necessary skills and experience and are interested in this Supervising Pharmacist job, please apply below to Barbara Kelly in complete confidence.