Search for your next opportunity
Supervising Pharmacist – Churchtown
Excel Recruitment are excited to be recruiting for Irelands leading pharmacy chain. Our client a dynamic and diverse place to work are looking for a Supervising Pharmacist in Churchtown, Dublin 14.
Hours: Full time
Competitive Salary on offer
CPD Hours Paid
Duties of the Supervising Pharmacist:
- To operate the dispensary in accordance with all the legal responsibilities pertaining to the profession of pharmacy
- To exercise all aspects of law, ethics and codes of practice as laid down by the Irish Pharmaceutical Society.
- To provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with the companies guidelines.
- To ensure the safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers
Supervising Pharmacist must:
- Must be 3 years qualified
- Must hold a PSI approved Pharmacy Qualification and be registered with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland.
If you have the necessary skills and experience and are interested in this Supervising Pharmacist job, please apply below to Barbara Kelly in complete confidence.