Search for your next opportunity
Supervising Pharmacist – Drogheda
Supervising Pharmacist for Drogheda, Co Louth.
Full time role
Would suit an ambitious pharmacist looking for a new challenge.
Excellent support structures are also available centrally from our Pharmacist management team.
- Competitive base rate
- Generous Employer Pension Contribution up to 7%
- Annual Leave up to 25 days
- Sick leave days
- Enhanced bonus scheme for Supervising Pharmacists
- Health & Lifestyle allowance of €1,000
- Overtime Premiums for Sunday working (time and a half)
- CPD hours allowance – 10 hours
- Maternity Leave contribution (26 weeks)
- Paternity Leave contribution (2 week)
- Compassionate leave for miscarriage
- PSI Fees
- Relocation Fees (where applicable)
- IPU Membership for Supervising Pharmacists
- Excellent training and support structures available centrally from our regulatory team
- Flexible work patterns
- Unrivalled career progression opportunities across the Uniphar group
- Trained team members to support you in-store
The Supervising Pharmacist will do:
Responsible for the day to day running for the dispensary in the pharmacy.
Responsible for receiving, recording and assembling of prescriptions.
Advising, recommending customers of OTC medicines
Giving professional advice on prescriptions
What is needed from the successful the candidate:
Minimum 3 years registered with the PSI
Genuine passion customer interaction on meeting their needs
An excellent communicator with the ability and desire to build rapport with customers
Ability to grow the dispensary business
Commitment to delivering and maintaining excellent customer care in a community-based pharmacy
If you have the necessary skills and experience and are interested in this Supervising Pharmacist job, please apply below to Barbara Kelly in complete confidence.