Search for your next opportunity
Supervising Pharmacist – Finglas
Supervising Pharmacist for Finglas, Dublin 11.
Full time role
Would suit an ambitious pharmacist looking for a new challenge.
Excellent support structures are also available centrally from our Pharmacist management team.
The Supervising Pharmacist will do:
- Responsible for the day to day running for the dispensary in the pharmacy.
- Responsible for receiving, recording and assembling of prescriptions.
- Advising, recommending customers of OTC medicines
- Giving professional advice on prescriptions
What is needed from the successful the candidate:
- Minimum 3 years registered with the PSI
- Genuine passion customer interaction on meeting their needs
- An excellent communicator with the ability and desire to build rapport with customers
- Ability to grow the dispensary business
- Commitment to delivering and maintaining excellent customer care in a community-based pharmacy
If you have the necessary skills and experience and are interested in this Supervising Pharmacist job, please apply below to Barbara Kelly in complete confidence.