An independent pharmacy group are looking to recruit a Supervising or Support Pharmacist based in Longford. Their aim to provide a professional service to all our customers. Their pharmacies are heavily skewed towards the dispensing side of our business and excellent customer service is paramount.
Contract – PERM
Hours – Full time
Competitive Salary on offer for either Supervising or Support Pharmacist
Annual Leave – 25 days
Responsibilities of the job:
* Working in partnership with the healthcare team using your own intuition, expertise and experience to deliver complete care solutions for our customers and patients
* Setting the standard of what a brilliant pharmacy ‘looks and feels like’ from an operational perspective by working in partnership with your pharmacy healthcare team
* Delivering the pharmacy strategy through care conversations with customers and patients providing expert advice throughout
* Be registered with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
* Demonstrate high levels of professional expertise and be widely respected by stakeholders, peers, customers/patients and external local professionals
* Have excellent knowledge of pharmacy operations and provisions of national and local services
If you have the necessary skills and experience and are interested in this Supervising Pharmacist job, please apply below or alternatively call 0877379636 in complete confidence.