Search for your next opportunity
Supervising Pharmacist – Monaghan (Mat Leave)
Excel Recruitment are currently recruiting a Supervising Pharmacist in Monaghan.
Competitive Salary on offer
This opportunity would suit a dynamic and hardworking pharmacist who is interested in working in a busy environment.
Duties on the job:
- To maintain the community pharmacy to a proper professional standard.
- To implement policies and procedures as introduced by Pharmacy and standard operating procedures.
- To maintain correct procedures for the handling, processing and control of cash and all receipts throughout the branch including safes and bank lodgements in accordance with the Company Cash Policy.
- To ensure that proper stock control is maintained and the correct receipt and documentation of all goods and services is upheld.
Supervising Pharmacist must:
- 3-4 years’ experience an advantage
- Member of the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland, with a minimum of 3 years Post-registration experience.
- Excellent attention to detail
If you have the necessary skills and experience and are interested in this Supervising Pharmacist job, please apply below to Barbara Kelly in complete confidence.