Search for your next opportunity
Supervising Pharmacist – Newbridge
Excel Recruitment are currently recruiting a Supervising Pharmacist in Newbridge, Kildare.
This opportunity would suit a dynamic and hardworking pharmacist who is interested in working in a busy environment.
Whats on offer?
- Competitive base rate – exceed €40/hr for the busy stores
- Generous Employer Pension Contribution up to 7%
- Annual Leave up to 25 days
- Sick leave days
- Enhanced bonus scheme for Supervising Pharmacists
- Health & Lifestyle allowance of €1,000
- Overtime Premiums for Sunday working (time and a half)
- CPD hours allowance – 10 hours
- Maternity Leave contribution (26 weeks)
- Paternity Leave contribution (2 week)
- Compassionate leave for miscarriage
- PSI Fees
- Relocation Fees (where applicable)
- IPU Membership for Supervising Pharmacists
- Excellent training and support structures available centrally from our regulatory team
- Flexible work patterns
- Trained team members to support you in-store
Duties on the job:
- To maintain the community pharmacy to a proper professional standard.
- To implement policies and procedures as introduced by Pharmacy and standard operating procedures.
- To maintain correct procedures for the handling, processing and control of cash and all receipts throughout the branch including safes and bank lodgements in accordance with the Company Cash Policy.
- To ensure that proper stock control is maintained and the correct receipt and documentation of all goods and services is upheld.
Supervising Pharmacist must:
- 3-4 years’ experience an advantage
- Member of the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland, with a minimum of 3 years Post-registration experience.
- Excellent attention to detail
If you have the necessary skills and experience and are interested in this Supervising Pharmacist job, please apply below to Barbara Kelly in complete confidence.