Search for your next opportunity
Supervising Pharmacist – Skerries
Excel Recruitment are currently recruiting a Supervising Pharmacist in Skerries, north Dublin.
This opportunity would suit a dynamic and hardworking pharmacist who is interested in working in a busy environment.
Duties on the job:
- To maintain the community pharmacy to a proper professional standard.
- To implement policies and procedures as introduced by Pharmacy and standard operating procedures.
- To maintain correct procedures for the handling, processing and control of cash and all receipts throughout the branch including safes and bank lodgements in accordance with the Company Cash Policy.
- To ensure that proper stock control is maintained and the correct receipt and documentation of all goods and services is upheld.
Supervising Pharmacist must:
- 3-4 years’ experience an advantage
- Member of the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland, with a minimum of 3 years Post-registration experience.
- Excellent attention to detail
If you have the necessary skills and experience and are interested in this Supervising Pharmacist job, please apply below to Barbara Kelly in complete confidence or call 0877379636 for further information on the job.