Our client, a leading high street fashion & sports retailer, is seeking to recruit a Supervisor to join their store in Athlone, Co. Westmeath.
With stores nationwide, this well-known, successful, and progressive retailer is looking for an ambitious and energetic Supervisor with a strong passion for customer service and sports fashion retail.
As Supervisor, you will assist management in leading, developing, and training an energetic team.
This is an amazing opportunity to kick-start your career in an established retailer with competitive salary offers, excellent benefits, and a clear pathway for development and progression.
Responsibilities as Supervisor:
- Providing excellent leadership and guidance to your team of passionate Sales Assistants
- Ensuring the store and team are set up each day to ensure optimal productivity
- Maintain regular communication with senior management
- Implementing VM guidelines
- Delivering store KPI’s
Requirements as Supervisor:
- 2 years + retail supervisory / management experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- KPI driven
- Highly motivated and capable of working on own initiative
- Proven ability to motivate and lead a team
Competitive salary on offer for the suitable candidate.
Should you be interested in hearing more about this Supervisor job opportunity, or any other roles, please apply to the link provided with your updated C.V. and Aislinn will look after your application.