My client, a Watch and Jewellery brand are looking for an experienced Supervisor for their Dublin City Store.
You will be next in line to the Store Manager.
The candidate will come from a very customer focused, consultative Fashion , Watch or Jewellery background with strong commercial and people management skills.
You will motivate a team of 6 in giving exceptional one to one service to create a superb customer experience and drive sales.
Key Responsibilities for the job of Supervisor, Fashion
- Manage the day to day operations of the store and a team of 5
- Lead and motivate the sales team to ensure that the stores KPI’s are consistently delivered
- Minimise stockloss and organise stocktakes
- Analyse sales reports to help increase sales
- Champion superior customer service in store
- Coach and develop a team on product knowledge, sales skills and service
- Monitor on an ongoing basis staff attendance, timekeeping and productivity
- Recruitment and training
- Visual merchandising and window display
- Cash handling, wages and banking
- Health & Safety
Skills & Experience for the job of Supervisor, Fashion
- 1 to 2 years fashion supervisor experience
- Watch or jewellery experience an advantage
- A track record of achieving sales targets
- Strong in coaching and developing your team
- Strong visual and merchandising skills
- €25K-€27,500K depending on experience
If you have the skills and experienced required for this job opportunity, please attach a CV below for the attention of Ambyr Medford, in complete confidentiality. For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.