Trainee Supermarket Manager jobs Dublin
We here in Excel Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Senior Sales Assistant or Supervisor who has junior Management responsibilities in their store. Our clients are a highly successful independent supermarket chain of stores, that operate as a household name.
Our clients are one of Dublin’s best retail groups, who are passionate about retailing. Previous Trainee Managers have flourished with this group and are now holding senior Management roles in the business earning a high salary.
For this job, we are seeking ambitious, flexible hard working and energetic senior sales assistants or shop Supervisors, who are seeking a career as a Retail Manager. You will be trained in all areas of Management, everything from organising a busy store, financial control, and man management and standards.
Starting salary €24,000 – €28,000 DOE
The Job of the Grocery Trainee Manager:
- Supervise each department as required.
- Ensure that best practices are in place in all departments including merchandising standards/store set up & finish and the running of promotions.
- Adherence to the communication process especially in relation to handovers and regular communication with Senior Management.
- Assist the manager by keeping a focus on reducing waste and markdown in the department.
- Promote and drive sales opportunities within each department as required.
- Stock control and stock management.
- Lead by example in communicating with customers to deliver great Customer Service.
- Perform key holding duties as required
The Requirements for this Retail Trainee Manager Job are:
- At least 2 years working as a Trainee Manager, Supervisor or Senior Sale Assistant in a Grocery Retail Store.
- A keen interest in grocery retail with a passion for food.
- Excellent leadership, organisational, communication and motivational skills
- Must be driven and willing to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to mentor and develop staff.
- Must have a proven track record in meeting targets and deadlines
- Must be dedicated to achieving a high level of turnover but also have a hands-on approach.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call me on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.