Supply Chain Manager DC & 3PL
Our client, is one of Ireland’s premium FMCG businesses, distributing Chilled, Ambient and Frozen product across the island. They are now seeking a dynamic Supply Chain Manager to lead and drive their supply chain function within their central distribution centre, whilst simultaneously, managing significant 3PL contracts.
Our client is innovative market leaders and known as a professional business and a great place to work. They are seeking a dynamic Supply Chain Manager to support the growth of the business and make impactful and positive changes to procedures within the supply chain function. Working alongside senior management and your team of talented supply chain professionals, you will manage operations and supply chain processes.
You will use your experience and skills to build and nurture long-lasting, beneficial relationships with suppliers and stakeholders, both internal and external.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Supply Chain professional, ideally within a leading Retail or FMCG organisation. You will be adept at handling large and complex projects and processes with ease and will have the ability to work under pressure.
As Supply Chain Manager you will
- Manage the day to day running of a large CDC
- Monitor and report on all supply chain activities and working with the wider team to eliminate problems and optimise processes.
- Manage and lead supply chain team to ensure that they have the necessary skill sets, resources and support to achieve their objectives
- Drive supplier performance to meet long-term requirements by building relationships and trust with internal stakeholders and external partners
- Create project plans and strategies to prevent and minimize supply chain risks
The successful applicant for this Supply Chain Manager job
- 5 + years of managing a best practice retail/ FMCG supply chain
- Direct experience in short life chill supply chain is highly desirable.
- Proven track record of delivering results in a fast moving commercial environment
- Process oriented and a systematic problem solver.
- Strong analytical skills and highly data rational.
- High level of computer literacy and competent user of word processing and spreadsheets.
If you have the necessary skills and experience for this Supply Chain Manager job, please apply below for the attention of Barry Whelan, CEO of Excel Recruitment. Alternatively, please call 01-8148747 to discuss the role in complete confidentiality.