Supply Chain Planner – FMCG / Pharma
Our client’s business is growing and they will value the contributions you make. You will sit with the Commercial team and help support them with the finer detail.
As Supply Chain Planner will be responsible for monitoring and reporting on supply chain metrics whilst implementing a proactive strategy to improve them, ensuring an optimum balance between cost and customer service to our members.
This is an ideal opportunity to work in a varied role as part of a collaborative team in an exciting, fast paced environment carrying out essential customer profitability reporting and margin control and improvement.
The successful candidate will ideally come from a retail or FMCG environment and currently be operating as a Stock or Distribution Controller or similar for a large volume of stores.
This is an amazing opportunity to work for a very progressive Irish company.
- Maintain and manage stock levels in consultation with the Buying team and
- Analyse market trends, together with network growth to develop predictions of future demand at a product level. This demand plan will drive the commercial direction of the company.
- Agree defined service levels (e.g. lead times, stock levels etc.) with suppliers, measuring performance against these
- Participate in Demand / Supply meetings with suppliers on an as-needed basis, providing analytical data as
- Support the Buying team in the management of contract negotiations and ongoing relationships with new and existing suppliers ensuring that appropriate terms and KPIs / SLA’s achieve maximum benefit for our customers and govern long term
- Partner with internal teams and collaborate with senior management to define and drive projects.
- Highly numerate, with excellent Excel skills, able to manipulate and interpret complex data files
- A minimum of 2+ years’ experience as a Stock Controller in a Retail environment dealing with a large number of products and stores
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively
Salary: DOE, plus an excellent benefits package.
Should you be interested in hearing more about this opportunity please upload your current CV to the link provided or call Sarah on 01 8148747 for a confidential chat!