Supply Chain Team Leader – FMCG
Excel Recruitment is seeking a Supply Chain Team Leader to work cross-functionally in one of Ireland’s leading food retail and wholesale businesses. This role is based in north Dublin.
The role of a Supply Chain Leader
Reporting directly to the Supply Chain Manager, as Supply Chain Team Leader you will drive and grow the efficiency of a successful reorder team in order to deliver top class service to your retail and hospitality customers.
What makes our client different?
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an innovative and progressive company who offer a competitive salary package. As an Irish owned business, our client is committed to sourcing from local suppliers, helping local charities, building a more sustainable future and investing in their future food leaders.
What you’ll do as a Supply Chain Leader:
- Manage the delivery of the reorder team’s objectives and proactively assist with the development and implementation of programs which will provide better service to our customers
- Deliver additional cost of goods savings by optimising the re-ordering process and inbound and outbound product flow
- Manage and maintain relationships with suppliers to improve service levels
- Collaborate with trading to optimise supplier service levels
- Support Sales and Customer service teams with customer queries
- Ensure the timely issuing of internal reports which are used to monitor performance of key KPIs
- Drive continuous improvement to build best in class service level
- Play a leadership role in maintaining and building on the Supply Chain engagement framework to create a high performing team and improve employee engagement and participation
- Working in co-operation with the HR/H&S department
What you need for the role of Supply Chain Leader:
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Management experience within FMCG environment
- 3rd level qualification
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office
- Strong working knowledge of MRP/ERP systems
Salary: Up to €55k DOE & Excellent benefits
Should you be interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please upload your current CV to the link provided or call Sarah on 01 8148747 for a confidential chat if you hold the relevant experience.