Search for your next opportunity
My client, a leading international food business, is seeking an ambitious and analytical Supply Planner to join their Supply Team in South Dublin. You will be responsible for managing the day-to-day supply function while being involved in a rapidly growing Irish food business.
- Salary €26-28k doe
- Agile working
- Staff Discount
- Monday – Friday working hours
- Carer progression opportunities
Responsibilities of this job include:
- Manage supply in line with demand forecast & company set targets using company business planning system (Exceedra Procast) & ERP system (IFS) for the assigned profile.
- Full ownership and monitoring of orders placed until arrival, ensuring timely arrival on site striving to meet full customer order fulfilment.
- Proactively developing alternative solutions to minimize any stock outages as a result of internal or external issues.
- Close collaboration with the commercial and sales team to achieve 98.5% Service Level. Run weekly Commercial & operational meetings.
- Monitor actual vendor performance against schedules. As required develop alternate plans to ensure volume and mix metrics are achieved.
- Balance of inventory levels in line with business requirements for continued supply, with a view towards optimum stock holding and reduced costs.
- Strong relationship building with suppliers in order to achieve maximum SLA’s
- Provide support to supplier production plants and attendance at associated planning meetings.
- Manage request for stock outside of forecast within frozen period and manage flow of orders which have exceeded agreed forecast.
Requirements for this job include:
- Third Level Degree in Supply Chain Management/Business or related discipline.
- Minimum two years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong communication skills along with excellent organization / time management skills.
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills and proficient at multitasking.
Aoife McCaul is handling the recruitment for this role in complete confidentiality. Please upload your CV below and she will be in touch should you have the correct experience for the position. For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website or call 01 871 7613 for more information. Unfortunately, due to volume only suitable applicants can be contacted.