Support Manager- Dublin
Excel Recruitment is currently seeking an experienced Support Manager for our client in Dublin. Our client owns a large network of Grocery retail stores across Leinster and they are continuously seeking to expand their business. The Support Manager will be accountable for leading, motivating and supporting your team across 7 stores. This includes maximising sales and performance, developing staff members, standards and achieving store targets.
The ideal candidate for this Support Manager will have excellent leadership and organisational abilities as well as a keen attention to detail and prior grocery management experience, preferably in a regional position.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing, innovative Irish business who are passionate about retail.
An excellent salary package and benefits are available for the right candidate for this Support Manager job:
Your role and responsibilities as Support Manager:
- Develop a relationship with each store, store staff and store customer base to increase sales.
- Maintain costs within allocated budgets, through good time management, resources management, and the most effective call pattern for each store
- Ensure excellent customer service through friendly, accurate field communication and good administration practices
- Provide cover for site management teams when required
Requirements of Support Manager will include:
- Excellent communication skills.
- A strong background in grocery retail.
- Experience in dealing with internal and external customers.
- The ability to work as part of a team and on one’s own initiative.
- A high degree of efficiency and accuracy while working to tight deadlines.
If you are interested in this Support Manager job opportunity, or any other job opportunities on the Excel Recruitment website then please apply via the link below. If you are unsure of your suitability, please call me, Christabelle Pierce on 018148747, and I would be more than happy to discuss this with you. All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence.