Our client is a growing pharmacy with a large retail business. They are looking for a Support Pharmacist to support the superintendent and supervising pharmacist in a busy community pharmacy.
This Support Pharmacist job would suit a pharmacist who has interest in Pharmacy extended services including 24 hour BP monitoring, Cholesterol level testing, Glucose Level testing, Flu Vaccine service, Weight Management service.
Friendly pharmacy team with a supported dispenary.
This store opens 8.30am to 8.30pm, so great flexibility around the start and leave times on weekdays.
As Support Pharmacist you will:
- Support the supervising and superintendent pharmacist.
- Provide a friendly customer service
- Provide a caring and professional service at all times
- Relationship building with new customers and maintaining with existing patients
Successful Support Pharmacist candidate must:
- Registered with PSI
- Minimum of 1 years experience as Pharmacist in a community based role
- Fit with a good team working enovirnment
If you are interested in this Support Pharmacist job, please apply below to Barbara with your CV. All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.