Search for your next opportunity
Support Pharmacist – Ongar
Excel Recruitment are recruiting for an award-winning, Irish-owned community pharmacy group, with strong ambitions to continue to grow. They are embedded in local communities and understand the importance of health care to their customers and their families. They’re health people. They take the time to listen and provide the health advice their customers need.
Ongar, Dublin 15
Would suit an ambitious pharmacist looking for a new challenge.
- Rosters are published up to 8 weeks in advance.
- Excellent training and support structures are also available centrally from our Pharmacist management team.
- All applicants must be registered with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland or be eligible to register with the PSI immediately.
- Previous experience in Irish community pharmacy is an advantage but full training will be given to those coming from other backgrounds.
- If you are interested in this Support Pharmacist job, please apply below to Barbara with your CV. All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.