Systems & Customer Service Analyst – FMCG, South Dublin
What you will do?
Reporting directly to the Customer Operations Manager, as Systems & Customer Service Analyst, you will oversee the management of the of the complete order process to ensure efficient product supply (using SAP in conjunction with a wide variety of reporting tools).
As Systems & Customer Service Analyst, you will have daily contact with multiple departments and trade customers, therefore an ability to multi-task and prioritise is imperative. As the customers first point of contact, you must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to handle tough situations.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in working in a fast-paced system-based environment and with a passion to learn, develop and drive improvements. Our client is looking for a real people-person with systems/technical abilities!
What makes our client different?
You will have the opportunity to join a globally successful multinational performing at the top of their field, with operations world-wide. The successful candidate will be joining a freethinking and collaborative working environment with a competitive salary & benefits.
Key Responsibilities & Duties include;
- Accurately manage and progress daily customer orders from input through to despatch & invoice in SAP
- Drive continuous improvement, implementing new functionality and ways of working where appropriate
- Manage the testing & implementation of new EDI interfaces with trade customers where required
- Identify order variance to forecast or customer norms to assess impact on total company stocks and take appropriate action to safeguard supply
- Co-ordinate internally with all relevant functions and externally with trade contacts ranging from buyers to supply contacts to drive continuous in O2C process
- Measure, report & present service level performance versus KPIs to Senior Management and Customers on a quarterly basis
What you need for the role?
- 5 years relevant work experience in a busy office environment in a detail-oriented role
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience as SAP Super/Key User
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office (particularly Excel i.e. Macros, Pivot tables, Slicers)
- Confidence with numerous data sources as well as the ability to manipulate, analyse and clearly present data
Salary: Up to €45k DOE & Excellent benefits
Should you be interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please upload your current CV to the link provided or call Sarah on 01 8148747 for a confidential chat if you hold the relevant experience.