Search for your next opportunity
Our client, a leader in high street fashion & sports retail with a dominant presence in the Irish market, is currently recruiting a Team Manager to join one of their store in Ashbourne, Co. Meath.
This forward-thinking retailer is seeking a bright and charismatic Team Manager who is passionate about retail and sports fashion.
The ideal candidate will be a team player, with the unique ability to motivate a team of sales assistants whilst providing customers with exceptional customer service.
This is a wonderful opportunity for an ambitious Supervisor/Team Leader looking to kick start their career with a thriving Irish retailer!
Responsibilities of this job include:
- Assist management in the day-to-day running of the store
- Maintain regular communication with senior management
- Ensure the store and sales team are set up each day to ensure optimal productivity
- Implement VM guidelines
- Provide excellent leadership and guidance to your sales team
Skills and requirements required for this job:
- Previous supervisory/management experience in a high-volume retailer
- Previous experience in motivating, inspiring, and leading a team
- Ability to work both in a team and individually
- Excellent customer service skills
Should you be interested in hearing more about this Team Manager job opportunity, or any other roles, please apply to the link provided with your updated C.V. or contact Aislinn on 018717604.