Telecoms Store Manager – Dublin City Centre
Our client, a well-known multinational Telecoms and services Retailer, is currently seeking to recruit an experienced and ambitious Store Manager to join one of their fast-paced and profitable stores in Dublin.
With over 70 Stores across Ireland and the biggest and most progressive in Europe, our client is known for providing exceptional customer service through up to date product knowledge and to the minute best buy deals.
We are looking for someone with strong Telecoms retail management experience who can share their vast knowledge, sales ability, and ways of working with a team of Sales Consultants. If you have experience in training and developing a team of 5+ to be the best they can be at their job, then this may be the job for you!
This job is perfect for someone who is an existing Store Manager looking for the challenge of a bigger team, or for an Assistant Manager who has played a key role in the management of a large team and is ready to take ownership of their own store
Store Manager – What the Job entails:
- Driving sales and service across the business achieving set and agreed KPI’s
- Develop and implement a strategic business plan for your store
- Lead and manage a strong consultative sales team of 12+
- Ensure excellent commercial and visual standards are maintained at all times
- Train and develop your team ensuring excellence on product knowledge and customer service
- Analyse sales reports and react accordingly
- Ensure and adhere to all up to date company policy and procedures
- Manage growth and liaise effectively with your Regional Manager, Head Office and Sales Directors
- Lead the team and store, forecast, plan and structure a strong business plan in order of achieving excellence
The ideal candidate for this job will possess:
- 3+ years Store Management experience in telecoms or similar role
- Strong KPI management experience
- Experience in leading and developing a consultative sales team
- Experience in managing a team of 5+
- Excellent communication skills
- An obsession with technology and latest trends is a huge advantage
- Salary: €35-40k depending on store and experience
- Pension scheme
Are you our next Telcoms Store Manager? If you possess the skills and experience we’re looking for, click ‘Apply Now’ to submit your CV and Aislinn will look after your application. Our client is reviewing applicants for their Dublin North, Dublin South, Dublin West and Dublin City Centre stores.