Telecoms Store Managers – We have the perfect opportunity for you to kickstart the new decade!
Our client is a market leader in Telecoms and consumer electronics, with a retail presence in 9 countries, including Ireland and UK. Offering a one-stop-shop for tech and gadgetry, this is a really exciting opportunity for tech-minded retail managers who love keeping on top of current trends, provides best-in-class customer support, and has a strong knowledge of the Telecoms industry in Ireland.
We are looking for someone with strong Telecoms retail management experience who can share their vast knowledge, sales ability, and ways of working with a team of Sales Consultants. If you have experience in training and developing a team of 5+ to be the best they can be at their job, then this may be the job for you!
This job is perfect for someone who is an existing Store Manager looking for the challenge of a bigger team, or for an Assistant Manager who has played a key role in the management of a large team and is ready to take ownership of their own store
Store Manager – What the Job entails:
- Lead and develop a strong consultative sales team of 12+
- Drive sales and service across the business to achieve KPI’s
- Ensure excellent commercial and visual standards are maintained at all times
- Train and develop your team ensuring excellence on product knowledge and customer service
- Analyse sales reports and react accordingly
- Ensure and adhere to all up to date company policy and procedures
- Manage growth and liaise effectively with your Regional Manager, Head Office and Sales Directors
- Lead the team and store, forecast, plan and structure a strong business plan in order of achieving excellence
The ideal candidate for this job will possess:
- 2+ years Store Management experience in Telecoms or similar role
- Strong KPI management experience
- Experience in leading and developing a consultative sales team
- An obsession with technology and latest trends is a huge advantage
- Experience in managing a team of 5+
- Excellent communication skills
- Salary: €35-€40k depending on store and experience
- Pension scheme
Are you our next Telcoms Store Manager?
If you possess the skills and experience we’re looking for, click ‘Apply Now’ to submit your CV and Aislinn will look after your application. Our client is reviewing applicants for their Dublin North, Dublin South, Dublin West and Dublin City Centre stores.