Telecoms Store Manager – Dublin
Our client, a well-known multinational telecoms and services Retailer is currently seeking to recruit an experienced and ambitious Store Manager to join one of their fast-paced and profitable stores in Dublin.
With over 70 Stores across Ireland and the biggest and most progressive in Europe, our client is known for providing exceptional customer service through up to date product knowledge and to the minute best buy deals.
If you possess excellent leadership and management skills, coupled with a desire to achieve KPI’s and can bring innovation and enthusiasm to your team, this may be the job for you!
The role and responsibility for Store Manager include the following
- Driving sales and service across the business achieving set and agreed KPI’s
- Develop and implement a strategic business plan for your store
- Lead and manage a strong consultative sales team of 12+
- Ensure excellent commercial and visual standards are maintained at all times
- Train and develop your team ensuring excellence on product knowledge and customer service
- Analyse sales reports and react accordingly
- Ensure and adhere to all up to date company policy and procedures
- Manage growth and liaise effectively with your Regional Manager, Head Office and Sales Directors
- Lead the team and store, forecast, plan and structure a strong business plan in order of achieving excellence
Experience required for this Store Management job include:
- 3+ years Store Management experience in telecoms or similar role
- Strong KPI management experience
- Experience in leading and coaching a consultative sales team
- Experience in managing a team of 5+
- Excellent communication skills
- Salary: €35-40k depending on store and experience
- Pension scheme
Should you be interested in hearing more about this job opportunity, please upload your current CV to the link provided and Aislinn will look after your application